AW Gear Meters HEF-1 Hall Effect Sensor
Hall Effect Sensor for Aluminum Body KL Meters
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:00pm ET
- Square wave pulse output signal
- Duty cycle of approx. 50%
- 50mA nominal trip point self-resetting fuse
- Sinking output and sourcing output
- Compatible with Aluminum, 303 Stainless Steel and 316 Stainless Steel gear meter bodies
The HEF is a Hall Effect sensor which is compatible with the Aluminum, 303 Stainless Steel and 316 Stainless Steel body JV-CG and JV-KG series of flow meters. The sensor detects the rotation of the flow meter's gears and emits a frequency signal proportional to flow. The output signal is a square wave pulse which has a duty cycle of approximately 50%.
HEF signal outputs are protected with a self-resetting fuse. This fuse has a 50mA nominal trip point. When a trip occurs, turn off power to the sensor and remove output load to reset fuse.
The HEF-1 hall effect sensor is used with all JVS-SLGS(F), HPM & HPM-SLG(F), old style JV-KL & JV-C meters up to JV-60.