Inor LCD-H20 Loop Powered LCD Indicator
Installation directly in a 4-20 mA loop without need for external power.
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- 2.5 V voltage drop
- High-contrast, 4-digit LCD display with 12 mm digits
- Simple pushbutton scaling without reference signal
- Any range between -1999 to 9999 for 4 to 20 mA input
- Labels for different engineering units are included
- Typical accuracy of 0.1 % allows for high precision read-outs
- HART transparent
- Designed for ambient temperatures between -20 to +70 °C /-4 to +158 °F
- Protection IP65 when mounted in connection head Type 1 or Type 2
The Inor LCD-H20 digital indicator is for installation directly in a 4-20 mA loop without need for external power. LCD-H20 is designed for in-head mounting in a sensor connection head with glass window. The indicator is equipped with high-contrast, easy-to-read LCD digits. The scale is easily programmable, without reference signal, by three pushbuttons for any values between -1999 and 9999. As an option, LCD-H20 can be delivered mounted in a connection head.