GE Bently Nevada 990/991 Test Adapter
Inverts and isolates the PROX OUT signal allowing connection to AC-powered diagnostic equipment
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Small size and weight for portable operation
- Battery or ac adapter power options
- Automatic shutoff circuit that powers down the unit when the battery is low
- 2 channels, so that you can display an orbit for XY probe configurations.
This product is an accessory for the following products:
The GE Bently Nevada 990/991 test adapter inverts and isolates the PROX OUT signal from the 990 vibration transmitter so that you can connect 990 transmitters to ac-powered diagnostic equipment. The adapter modifies the PROX OUT signal so that it matches our standard Proximitor sensor signals by performing these functions:
- Shifts the phase of the PROX OUT signal by 180º by changing the voltage from positive to negative
- Isolates the transmitter from diagnostic equipment so that equipment with different grounds will not affect the transmitter's 4-20 mA loop signal
- Reduces noise in the surrounding area from affecting the PROX OUT signal
The GE Bently Nevada 990/991 test adapter package includes: 9V battery, universal AC adapter, power cord, user guide and soft carrying case.