General Tools Seeker DCS300 Series Video Inspection System
Compact system for the visual inspection of inaccessible areas
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Part number DCS300
- Manufactured by General Tools
- View findings instantaneously with the 3.5 in. (88.9mm) color LCD screen
- Camera tipped probes have built-in adjustable LED lighting
- Probes are flexible, strong and slim enough to perform automotive engine check-up
- Interchangeable probes are water, oil and dust proof to IP67 standards
- Probes are flexible-obedient and will retain configured shape to suit various inspection needs
What's in the Box
- Hard case
- Pistol grip camera handle
- 1m long flexible-obedient probe
- 3 accessory tools
- 9V battery
The General Tools Seeker DCS300 Series video inspection system is ideal for use in automotive, plumbing, construction and restoration, HVAC/R and any other application requiring the inspection of hard-to-reach or hard-to-see areas. The 3.5 in. (88.9mm) diagonal TFT-LCD color monitor allows users to view findings instantaneously.
Other features of the General Tools Seeker DCS300 Series video inspection system includes built-in, adjustable LED lighting for camera tipped probes and protection to IP67 standards. These General Tools probes are flexible, strong and slim enough to perform automotive engine check-up. With a field of view of 60°, included probe tip accessories provide a 45° mirror, magnetic pick-up and a pick-up hook.
A 1m (3.28 ft.) long, flexible obedient probe, with 12mm (0.47 in.) diameter, is included standard with the General Tools Seeker DCS300 Series video inspection system. Optional accessory probes of 1m, 2m and 3m are available to extend total probe length up to 5m (16 ft.).
|Resolution||76,800 pixels (320 x 240)|
|Display||3.5 in. (88.9mm) Color LCD|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 113°F (0 to 45°C)|
|Power Source||1 “9V” battery (included)|
|Probe Diameter & Length||DCS300: 12mm (0.47in) diameter x 1m (3.28ft) long
DCS355: 5.5mm (0.22in) diameter x 1m (3.28ft) long
|Field of View||60°|
|Light Source||DCS300: 2 adjustable high intensity LEDs
DCS355: 4 Adjustable High Intensity LEDs
|Weight||16 oz. (approx. 454g)|
Please consider these optional accessories.
Various camera probes designed for use with the General Tools Seeker Series video borescope systems