TSI Alnor 9303 AeroTrak Particle Counter
Versatile, low cost handheld particle counter offers the most features and flexibility in its class
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Size Range: 0.3 to 25µm
- Flow Rate: 0.1 CFM (2.83 L/min)
- Particle Channel Sizes: 0.3 and 5.0 μm fixed; 0.5, 1.0, 2.0, or 2.5 μm selectable middle channel
- Size Resolution: < 15% @ 0.5 (per ISO 21501-4 requirements)
- Concentration Limits: 2,000,000 particles/ft3 at 5% coincidence loss
- Counting Efficiency: 50% at 0.3 μm; 100% for particles > 0.45 μm (per ISO 21501-4)
- Light Source: Long-life laser diode
- USB serial output
- Data Storage: 1,500 sample records
- Up to 3 channels of simultaneous data
- User-selectable middle size channel
- NIST Certificate Included
The TSI Alnor 9303 AeroTrak handheld particle counter offers the most features and flexibility for customers interested in a low cost and versatile handheld particle counter. The 9303 model features a sturdy yet lightweight high-impact, injection-molded plastic design for easy handling. The instrument is easy to configure using an intuitive keypad. The internal memory can store up to 1,500 sample records of particle count data which can be conveniently viewed on screen or downloaded using a USB port.
Complying with all of the stringent requirements set forth in ISO 21501-4, TSI Alnor 9303 AeroTrak handheld particle counters are calibrated with NIST traceable PSL spheres. The 9303 model reports up to three particle sizes simultaneously. The 9303 includes fixed 0.3 and 5.0 μm channels along with a middle channel that is user selectable for either 0.5, 1.0, 2.0, or 2.5 μm.
The TSI Alnor 9303 AeroTrak handheld particle counter ships complete with AC power adapter, isokinetic inlet, battery pack, computer cable, HEPA zero-filter, TrakPro Lite software, manual, calibration certificate and quick start guide.