Phasetronics EZ1 Series SCR
High performance Silicon Controlled Rectifiers for Zero-Cross AC phase control
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- High performance switching devices capable of AC phase power control to resistive loads
- Controls power with zero cross variable time base firing
- Smooth proportional output power from 0 to 100%
- Available in single and three phase versions
- I2T fusing is available
- Control input is adjustable to match all standard temperature and process controllers
- Features a rapi-cycle control technique, with on-to-on cycle time ranging from 16 to 48ms
The Phasetronics EZ1 Series SCR is a silicon controlled rectifier (SCR) power control that can accept analog signals, unlike SSCs. Phasetronics EZ1 Series SCRs are high performance switching devices capable of fast, precise control of the power delivered to the load. The Phasetronics EZ1 Series SCR controls power by either phase angle firing or zero cross variable time base (burst) firing.
The Phasetronics EZ1 Series SCR features Zero Firing (variable time base) SCR power controls, which combine low cost with microprocessor technology. Available in a single phase version, the Phasetronics EZ1 Series SCR has a rapid-cycle control technique with on-to-on cycle time ranging from 16 to 48ms, thus improving the heater element life. Zero-voltage switching virtually eliminates EMI/RFI. Phasetronics EZ1 Series SCRs can be controlled by a milliamp input for manual operation such as 0-5 and 4-20mA, or a 10V DC input or by a 10KW potentiometer. Optional I2T fusing is available.
Enclosures available upon request.
Applications of the Phasetronics EZ1 Series SCR
- Heater control
- Power supplies
- Oven and furnace control
- Solid-State Autotransformers