TSI Alnor DP-Calc 5815 and 5825 Micromanometers
Measure differential and static pressure or use with pitot tube probes to measure duct velocity
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Static/Differential Pressure
- Range: -15 to +15 in. H2O
- Accuracy: ±1% of reading ±0.005 in. H2O
- Resolution: 0.001 in. H2O
- Velocity (Pitot Tube)
- Range: 250 to 15,500 ft/min (1.27 to 78.7 m/s)
- Accuracy: ±1.5% at 2,000 ft/min (10.16 m/s)
- Resolution: 1 ft/min (0.1 m/s)
- Duct Size (5825): 1 to 250 inches in increments of 0.1 in.
- Data Storage (5825): 12,700+ samples and 100 test IDs
- Logging Interval (5825): 1 second to 1 hour
- NIST Certificate Included
- Time Constant: User-selectable
The TSI Alnor DP-Calc 5815 and 5825 micromanometers are robust instruments that allow users to easily make HVAC pressure measurements and, when used with pitot tube probes, to measure duct velocity. The DP-Calc 5815 is a simple to operate, handheld digital micromanometer for fast, accurate differential and static pressure measurements. The high performance DP-Calc 5825 can also calculate flow and has data logging capabilities.
Typically used in HVAC commissioning and troubleshooting, the TSI Alnor DP-Calc micromanometers can measure differential and static pressure from -15 to +15 in. H2O (-3735 to +3735 Pa) and calculate and display velocity when using a pitot tube. Additionally, the TSI Alnor DP-Calc 5825 calculates flow, has a variable time constant, and features data logging of 12,700+ samples (100 test IDs) with time and date stamp.
The TSI Alnor DP-Calc micromanometers ship complete with hard carrying case, 4 alkaline batteries, operation and service manual and calibration certificate. The TSI Alnor DP-Calc 5825 also includes an 8-foot (2.4 m) rubber tube, static pressure tip, LogDat2 downloading software and USB cable.
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications: