TSI Alnor DP-Calc 5815 and 5825 Micromanometers
Measure differential and static pressure or use with pitot tube probes to measure duct velocity
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Static/Differential Pressure
- Range: -15 to +15 in. H2O
- Accuracy: ±1% of reading ±0.005 in. H2O
- Resolution: 0.001 in. H2O
- Velocity (Pitot Tube)
- Range: 250 to 15,500 ft/min (1.27 to 78.7 m/s)
- Accuracy: ±1.5% at 2,000 ft/min (10.16 m/s)
- Resolution: 1 ft/min (0.1 m/s)
- Duct Size (5825): 1 to 250 inches in increments of 0.1 in.
- Data Storage (5825): 12,700+ samples and 100 test IDs
- Logging Interval (5825): 1 second to 1 hour
- NIST Certificate Included
- Time Constant: User-selectable
The TSI Alnor DP-Calc 5815 and 5825 micromanometers are robust instruments that allow users to easily make HVAC pressure measurements and, when used with pitot tube probes, to measure duct velocity. The DP-Calc 5815 is a simple to operate, handheld digital micromanometer for fast, accurate differential and static pressure measurements. The high performance DP-Calc 5825 can also calculate flow and has data logging capabilities.
Typically used in HVAC commissioning and troubleshooting, the TSI Alnor DP-Calc micromanometers can measure differential and static pressure from -15 to +15 in. H2O (-3735 to +3735 Pa) and calculate and display velocity when using a pitot tube. Additionally, the TSI Alnor DP-Calc 5825 calculates flow, has a variable time constant, and features data logging of 12,700+ samples (100 test IDs) with time and date stamp.
The TSI Alnor DP-Calc micromanometers ship complete with hard carrying case, 4 alkaline batteries, operation and service manual and calibration certificate. The TSI Alnor DP-Calc 5825 also includes an 8-foot (2.4 m) rubber tube, static pressure tip, LogDat2 downloading software and USB cable.
Carrying cases, spare cases
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications: