TSI Alnor IAQ-CALC 7515 CO2 Monitor
Cost-effective handheld meter for carbon dioxide (CO2) measurements
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- CO2 Range: 0 to 5000 ppm
- Accuracy: ±3.0% of reading or ±50 ppm, whichever is greater
- Dual-wavelength NDIR (non-dispersive infrared) sensor
- Tracks average, maximum and minimum values
- Sampling function records multiple point measurements.
- Ergonomic, overmolded case design
- NIST Certificate Included
The TSI Alnor IAQ-CALC 7515 meter is cost-effective meter for carbon dioxide (CO2) measurements. Offering accurate measurements in an ergonomic, handled design, the 7515 is an excellent choice for a wide range of functions such as verifying HVAC system performance and to ensure compliance with IAQ regulations and guidelines.
TSI Alnor IAQ-CALC 7515 meters utilize a low-drift NDIR CO2 sensor for stable readings that are accurate to ±3.0% or ±50 ppm (whichever is greater) over the entire 0 to 5,000 ppm range. Results are shown on a clear LCD display. The 7515 also tracks statistics such as average, maximum and minimum values and the sampling function records multiple point measurements.
The TSI Alnor model 7525 IAQ-CALC meter ships complete with meter and integral probe, hard carrying case, batteries, operation and service manual, and NIST calibration certificate.
This product can be used in the following applications: