TSI Alnor VelociCalc 9545 Air Velocity Meter
Simultaneously measures and data logs air velocity, temperature, humidity and calculates flow using a single probe
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Air Velocity
- Range: 0 to 6,000 ft/min (0 to 30 m/s)
- Accuracy: ±3% of reading or ±3 ft/min (±0.015 m/s)
- Resolution: 1 ft/min (0.01 m/s)
- Duct Size: 1 to 250 inches in increments of 0.1 in.
- Range: 14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C)
- Accuracy: ±0.5°F (±0.3°C)
- Resolution: 0.1°F (0.1°C)
- Relative Humidity
- Range: 0 to 95% RH
- Accuracy: ±3% RH
- Range: 0.1% RH
- Data Storage: 12,700+ samples and 100 test IDs
- Logging Interval: 1 second to 1 hour
- Time Constant: User selectable
- Data logs up to 12,700 samples and 100 test IDs
- Probe Length: 40"
- NIST Certificate Included
What's in the Box
- Hard carrying case
- 4 alkaline batteries
- USB cable
- LogDat2 software
- Calibration certificate
The TSI Alnor VelociCalc 9545 air velocity meter simultaneously measures and data logs air velocity, temperature and relative humidity using a single probe with multiple sensors. Typically used to measure HVAC system performance, critical environment certifications and duct traverses, the 9545 can also calculate volumetric flow and the actual/standard velocity.
TSI Alnor air velocity meters measure across a range of 0 to 6,000 ft/min (0 to 30 m/s) with an accuracy of ±3% of reading or ±3 ft/min (±0.015 m/s). Temperature is measured from 0 to 200°F (-18 to 93°C) with an accuracy of ±0.5°F (±0.3°C) and relative humidity is measured from 0 to 95% RH with ±3% RH accuracy.The range of volumetric flow rates is a function of velocity and duct size. The TSI Alnor VelociCalc 9545 displays up to three measurements simultaneously. Additionally, the VelociCalc meter is capable of logging 12,700+ samples and 100 test IDs which can be easily downloaded to a computer with the LogDat2 software that comes standard with the meter.
The VelociCalc 9545 model features a 40" telescoping straight probe, while the 9545-A model has a telescoping articulated probe.
This product can be used in the following applications: