TSI Alnor 9306-V2 AeroTrak Particle Counter
Measures up to six channels of simultaneous data and complies with all ISO 21501-4 requirements
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Size Range: 0.3 to 25 μm
- Particle Channel Size: 0.3 to 10 μm, user-selectable; factory-calibrated at 0.3, 0.5, 1.0, 3.0, 5.0, 10.0 μm
- Counting Efficiency: 50% at 0.3 μm; 100% for particles >0.45 μm (per ISO 21501-4 and JIS)
- Concentration Limit: > 2,000,000 particles/ft3 at 5% coincidence loss
- Flow Rate: 0.1 CFM (2.83 L/min) with ±5% accuracy (meets ISO 21501-4 and JIS requirements)
- Measures up to six channels of simultaneous data
- Removable, rechargeable Li-ion battery
- USB and Ethernet output
- 10,000 sample record storage, 250 locations
- Provides Pass/Fail reporting on ISO 14644-1, EU GMP, and FS209E
- NIST Certificate Included
Trade-in your existing particle counter and receive a $400 allowance when you trade-up to a TSI Alnor 9306 AeroTrak Particle Counter.
Click for more information
The TSI Alnor 9306-V2 AeroTrak particle counter offers the most features and flexibility for customers interested in versatile handheld particle contamination monitoring. The 9306-V2 features an ergonomic handle with thumb controls, for easy one-hand operation. The 3.6-inch (9.1 cm) color touch-screen interface makes it easy to configure and operate.
While the TSI Alnor 9306-V2 AeroTrak particle counter complies with all requirements of ISO21501-4, it can also generate pass/fail reports for ISO 14644-1, EU GMP Annex 1, and FS209E. The internal memory of the 9306-V2 can store up to 10,000 sample records of particle count data which can be conveniently viewed on-screen, downloaded using TrakPro Lite software, or printed directly to an optional external printer. This TSI Alnor particle counter is calibrated with NIST traceable PSL spheres, the recognized standard for particle measurements.
With USB and Ethernet outputs, TSI Alnor 9306-V2 AeroTrak particle counters also features 10,000 record sample storage and local or remote configuration via a web browser. The TSI Alnor 9306-V2 ships complete with an AC power adapter, isokinetic inlet, battery pack, computer cable, HEPA zero-filter, TrakPro Lite software, manual, calibration certificate and quick start guide.
- TSI Alnor 9306-V2 AeroTrak Particle Counter Datasheet PDF (185 KB)
- TSI Alnor 9306-V2 AeroTrak Particle Counter Accessories Datasheet PDF (522 KB)
- TSI Alnor 9306-V2 AeroTrak Particle Counter Quick Start Guide PDF (386 KB)
- TSI Alnor 9306-V2 AeroTrak Particle Counter Manual PDF (2.9 MB)
Application Notes and White Papers
- TSI Alnor HVAC Assessment Handbook PDF (1.7 MB)
- TSI Alnor Indoor Air Quality Handbook PDF (1.3 MB)
- TSI Alnor Choosing an Optical Particle Counter PDF (166 KB)
- TSI Alnor Contamination Control for Life Science Applications PDF (1.2 MB)
- TSI Alnor Contamination Control for Electronic and Semiconductor Applications PDF (1.7 MB)
- TSI Alnor The Purpose and Application of ISO 21501-4 PDF (1.7 MB)
This product can be used in the following applications: