Badger Meter 3050 Energy Monitor
Provides an accurate measurement of total thermal energy along with temperature and liquid flow in closed pipe systems
Need Help? Call a Flow Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open 8:00am to 5:00pm ET
- Temperature Inputs: 10K ohm thermistors, or 100 ohm RTD's
- Displays flow rate, flow total, energy rate, energy total, supply and return temperatures, and/or delta T
- Non-volatile memory
- Dimensions: 96 mm X 96 mm
- Panel or wall mount versions available
- 16 character by two line alphanumeric display
- One mechanical relay and one solid-state pulse output
- Optional Analog output, USB, RS-485 MODBUS and BACnet/MSTP communications
- NEMA 4X rated front panel
The Badger Meter Model 3050 energy monitor is an economical, full featured, compact meter that displays accurate measurements of total thermal energy along with temperature and liquid flow rates in closed pipe systems. The 3050 is especially well suited for HVAC sub-metering applications as well as general hydronic thermal transfer systems.
The Badger Meter 3050 features a two line, 16-character, backlit LCD display with 3/8" digits. The 350 meters can be configured to display flow rate, flow total, energy rate, energy total, supply and return temperatures, and/or delta T. In addition to many pre-programmed units of measure, custom units can be created during field set-up. Programming the 3050 is simple and can be done via the five front panel push buttons or by using the optional Windows® based software via a USB port.
The Badger 3050 requires two 10K ohm thermistors, or 100 ohm RTD's for temperature input. The flow sensor input can be any impeller sensor or any other pulse or sine wave signal flow sensor. Outputs include one mechanical relay and one solid-state pulse output. An optional communications card is available that adds analog 0/4-20mA output, RS-485 (MODBUS and BACnet/MSTP) for high-level communications, and a USB port for access to all programming and operation features.
This product can be used in the following applications: