Universal Flow Monitors CoolPoint Flow Meter
Vortex shedding flow meter for low viscosity fluids
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Max flow range: 25 to 200 GPM (95 to 750 LPM)
- Max pressure: 300 PSI (20 Bar)
- Accuracy: ±2% of full scale
- Repeatability: ±.25% of indicated flow
- Turndown ratio: 10:1
- Temperature range: 32 to 210°F (2 to 99°C)
- Input power: 10 to 30 V DC @ 80 mA
- Connections: Female NPT, BSPP, BSPT
The Universal Flow Monitors (UFM) CoolPoint is a vortex flow meter made for water, water/glycol coolant or low viscosity fluid applications. The CoolPoint flow meter is available in connection sizes from 1/4" to 2" (25 to 200 GPM). The flow meter bodies are available in brass or 316 stainless steel, and PVDF sensors and Viton seals are standard. Optional PEEK sensors are used for high temperature applications with fluids above 150°F.
The UFM CoolPoint flow meters require an input power of 10-30 VDC and have both a standard 4-20mA flow rate transmitter and a solid state relay that can be configured as an alarm or a pulse output. The relay can be set to normally open or normally closed when configured as an alarm or, when configured for pulse output, the meter generates 100 pulses per gallon from the solid state relay except for the 2" meter which generates 25 pulses per gallon.
With no moving parts there is nothing to clog or wear and the 3-digit LED digital display is very easy to read. The display can be set to read in gallons or liters per minute and the 3/4" to 2" sized meters are available with an optional rotatable enclosure which allows the control box to be rotated in the field for greater readability. The standard electrical connection is a pin connector although pigtails or a junction box with a terminal strip are available.
- Universal Flow Monitors CoolPoint Flow Meters (1/4 to 1/2") Datasheet PDF (179 KB)
- Universal Flow Monitors CoolPoint Flow Meters (3/4 to 2") Datasheet PDF (192 KB)
This product can be used in the following applications: