Testo 622 / 623 Ambient Conditions Monitors
Precision benchtop measurement of temperature, humidity and pressure
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Includes two models: Testo 623 (Temperature & Humidity); Testo 622 (Temperature, Humidity & Pressure)
- Measuring Range: -10 to 60 °C
- Accuracy: ±(0.4 °C + 1 digit)
- Units: °C, °F
- Measuring Range: 0 to 100 %RH
- Accuracy: ±2 %RH + 1 digit (10 to 90%)
- Units: %RH, td, wetbulb
- Pressure (Testo 622 only)
- Measuring Range: 300 to 1200 hPa
- Accuracy: ±3 hPa
- Units: hPa, mbar, kPa, inHG, inH2O, psi
- Calibration reminder function
- Large, LCD display
- Histogram display trends of the past days, with an overview of up to 12 weeks
The Testo 622/623 ambient conditions monitors offer precision temperature and humidity measurement without complicated data analysis on a PC. The Testo 622 monitor also has the ability to measure pressure from 300 to 1200 hPa, with an accuracy of ±3 hPa. Both the 622 and 623 offer measuring ranges of -10 to 60 °C and 0 to 100 %RH. These measurements are taken with accuracies of ±(0.4 °C + 1 digit) and ±2 %RH + 1 digit (10 to 90 %), respectively.
A histogram shows the humidity and temperature values on the Testo 622 & 623 ambient conditions monitors of the past days, with an overview of up to 12 weeks. Current and past temperatures, humidity values and date and time are all available on the large, easy-to-read display.
Additionally, the Testo 622 ambient conditions monitor features an adjustable calibration reminder function. On-site calibration and adjustment is possible with the help of Testo's software, which is available as an accessory to the Testo 622 ambient conditions monitor.