Micro-Epsilon LS Infrared Thermometer
Handheld infrared thermometer with true laser crosshair measurement marking
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Temperature range: -35° to +900°C
- Optical resolution 75:1
- Accuracy: 0.75°C or 0.75% of reading
- Spectral response: 8 to 14µm
- Spot sizes as small as 1 mm
- Crosshair laser sighting marks the actual spot size at any distance
- Thermocouple input (K-type probe included)
- USB interface and graphic software with oscilloscope function included
- Multi function flip display
- Switchable close and standard focus optics
- Adjustable signal processing, emissivity, peak hold, valley hold and average value
- On Board memory to store up to 100 data points
- Digital interface with USB cable adapter
- Factory certificate of calibration included
What's in the Box
- USB cable
- Type K thermocouple insertion probe
- Carrying case
- Padded pouch
- Wrist strap
The Micro-Epsilon LS infrared thermometer sets a new performance standard for infrared portable thermometers. Combining advanced features and an innovative design, the LS allows reliable non-contact temperature measurements of objects as small as 1mm within the temperature range of -35° up to +900°C. With a new, patented laser sight marking the exact spot size, the handheld LS provides a cost effective alternative to thermal imagers.
From the moment you see the Micro-Epsilon LS infrared thermometer, you will realize that it is unlike other IR thermometers on the market. A unique, multifunction display flips allowing users to change the position of the display, making the LS easy to read from any angle.
It's not only the outer appearance of the Micro-Epsilon LS that sets it apart. The LS offers outstanding technical features such as the new laser crosshairs sighting system which, combined with an optical resolution of 75:1, supports precise temperature measurements at any distance and exactly marks a measuring spot in its real size (for example, a spot of 16mm would be generated at a distance of 1.2m).
Another innovative feature of the Micro-Epsilon LS infrared thermometer is a close-focus switch which enables users to accurately aim at objects down to just 1mm in size to measure their temperatures. This is accomplished by using two single laser beams which cross each other at the smallest measuring spot and helps to guarantee the precision necessary to do the job right.
The Micro-Epsilon LS infrared thermometer is compatible with Software IRConnect. This software assists users with data logging, display and recoding of temperature graphs, and modification of settings for the LS.
Applications for the Micro-Epsilon LS LaserSight Infrared Thermometer
- Preventive maintenance
- Quality management
- Research & development
- Electronic design