Wilkerson Instruments DM7010 Frequency Input Isolated Output Transmitter
Field rangeable frequency input signal conditioner with wide input voltage range
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Frequency Range: 10 Hz to 50 kHz
- Impedance: 100,000 ohms
- Coupling: AC
- Voltage Range: 50 mV to 700 V p-p
- Span Select: 12, 25, 50, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200, 6400, 12500, 25000 and 50000 Hz (user settable)
- Span Adjustment: +5%, -55% of selected span
- Zero Adjustment: ±30% of selected span
- Modes: Normal / reverse acting
- Range: 0/.25, 0/1, 0/5, 0/10, -5/5, & -10/10 VDC and 0/1, 0/4, 0/20, & 4/20 mAdc (user settable)
- Accuracy: 0.1% of span
- Linearity: ±0.01% of span
- Common Mode Rejection: 120 dB DC to 60 Hz
- Temperature Stability: ±(0.01% of span)/°C
The Wilkerson Instruments DM7010 frequency input isolated output transmitter is a field rangeable frequency input signal conditioner. The DM7010 provides several choices of voltage or current outputs proportional to the frequency of the input. A Normal/Reverse selection is available which reverses the output signal logic (e.g. 20 - 4mA vs 4 - 20mA). The input is galvanically isolated from the output and power source.
Response time can be set by the user, with the Wilkerson Instruments DM7010 frequency input isolated output transmitter, using a selection of jumpers on the front panel. The wide input voltage range allows this Wilkerson transmitter to be used with low level magnetic pickups, for flow or speed applications, as well as digital signals or direct power line monitoring.
A selectable pull-up resistor allows Wilkerson Instruments DM7010 transmitters to be driven from a switch closure or open collector transistor. It will also accept CMOS or TTL digital inputs. The DM7010 is housed in an aluminum case with a stainless steel DIN rail mount. The terminals on the front are pluggable, for ease in wiring. The snap-on front cover has a write-on label.