GE Druck PTX 1730 Pressure Sensor
High performance, fully submersible, 316 stainless steel sensor for measuring hydrostatic liquid levels
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Pressure ranges: 5 - 900 PSI
- Accuracy: Non-linearity, hysteresis & repeatability ±0.25% FS BSL max
- Long-term stability: ±0.2% FS typical per annum
- Operating temperature range: -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C)
- Output signal: 4 to 20 mA
- Excitation voltage: 9 to 30 VDC across terminals
The GE Druck PTX 1730 transmitter (4 to 20 mA output) is the latest generation of fully submersible, 316 stainless steel, high performance sensors for measurement of hydrostatic liquid levels.
The GE Druck PTX 1730 feature a Kevlar® strain relieved vented cable, internal condensation protection and an IP68 injection molded cable assembly to ensure sensor operation over an extended lifetime.
The PTX 1730 pressure ranges from 5 to 900 PSI. Accuracy is ±0.25% full scale (FS) best straight line (BSL). The GE Druck pressure sensors have fully welded 316 stainless steel construction, pulse power operation, polyurethane cable and offer a full range of installation accessories.