Extech 480846 Electromagnetic Field Strength Meter
Monitors high frequency radiation in the 10 MHz to 8 GHz frequency range
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:00pm ET
- Electric field sensor type
- 10 MHz to 8 GHz frequency range
- Measuring ranges: 20mV/m to 108.0V/m, 53µA/m to 286.4mA/m, 1µW/m² to 30.93W/cm², 0µW/cm² to 3.093mW/cm²
- Resolution: 0.1mV/m, 0.1µA/m, 0.1µW/m², 0.001µW/cm²
- Audible adjustable threshold alarm
- Memory: Manual store/recall of 99 sets
The Extech 480846 Electromagnetic Field Strength Meter is ideal for taking measurements of mobile phone base station antenna radiation, RF power measurement for transmitters, wireless LAN (Wi-Fi) detection / installation, wireless communication applications (CW, TDMA, GSM, DECT) and microwave leakage.
The Extech 480846 meter measurement is optimized for 900 MHz, 1800 MHa, 2.7 GHz, 3.5 GHz and 8 GHz. The Extech 480846 Electromagnetic Field Strength Meter takes non-directional (isotropic) measurement with a three-channel (triaxial) measurement probe. Other features on the Extech 480846 meter include a max hold and average functions; manual store/recall up to 99 sets of measurements and an audible alarm with user selectable threshold.
The Extech 480846 8GHz RF electromagnetic field strength meter ships complete with 9V battery and carrying case.