Techne UCal400+ Dri-Block Calibrator
Wide temperature range with a built-in program for thermal switch testing
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Temperature Range: 5°C/9°F above ambient to 430°C/806°F
- Cooling Rate: 400°C to 100°C - 21 min
- Heating Rate: 20°C to 400°C - 12 min
- Stability after 15 minutes: 200°C +/- 0.03°C (Accuracy +/0.3°C); 400 °C +/- 0.05°C (Accuracy +/0.5°C)
- Over-Temp Cutout: Approx. 450°C
- Well Uniformity: 0.015°C @ 200°C / 0.025°C @ 400°C
- Display Resolution: 0.1°
- Fan Cooling: Automatic
- Insert Immersion: 4.5"
What's in the Box
- Multi-well insert (predrilled 1/8, 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, & 3/8 inch)
- Power cable
- Insert extractor
- NIST traceable cert
- Instruction manual
The Techne UCal400+ Dri-Block Calibrator provides a safe, dry and constant temperature source and can be used either on a bench top or as a portable field unit. The temperature range unit covered by the UCal400+ is from 5°C above ambient up to 430°C using a machined aluminum insert block as the heat transfer medium.
The temperature control circuit is built right into the calibrator. Even though the UCal400+ heats up rapidly, highly efficient insulation ensures that the case remains cool enough to handle even at maximum operating temperatures. It has been designed to comply with all relevant Radio Frequency interference and electrical safety regulations.