West 4100+ Temperature Controller
Low-cost, general purpose 1/4 DIN temperature controllers
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Dual setpoints with optional remote selection
- Plug-in output modules allow installing just the functions needed
- Expanded user-selectable operator modes
- User-selectable plug-and-play output cards
- Process and loop alarms
- Adjustable hysteresis
- Optional 10V SSR driver
- Improved Windows PC configuration software
- Improved easy-to-use HMI
- Jumperless input configuration
- Auto-hardware recognition
- Faster communication speeds
- More security options
- Backward compatible panel cutout, housing and terminal wiring capability
The West 4100+ temperature controller is a part of the new generation of Plus Series controllers that takes flexibility and ease of use to new levels. The West 4100+ temperature controller incorporates numerous improvements in product specifications, communication, display interface, and configuration software that surpass competitive offerings in ease of use, delivery, and value-per-dollar.
The West 4100+ temperature controller has versatile features and user-friendly functionalities including remote setpoint inputs, digital inputs, plug-in output modules, and a customizable operator/HMI menu. The 4100+ temperature controller also feature jumperless and auto-hardware configuration as well as 24VDC transmitter power supply. In fact, the West 4100+ temperature controller transforms the complicated into the simple while saving you time (as much as 50% on product set-up), which reduces inventory stock and virtually eliminates the likelihood of operator errors. The 1/4 DIN West 4100+ temperature controller features four button operation and dual 4-digit LED displays.
Making things complicated is easy – the clever trick with the new generation West 4100+ temperature controller is to make it simple.
Please consider these optional accessories.