West 4700+ Limit Controller
1/4 DIN limit controllers protect against out-of-range temperature conditions
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Improved easy-to-use HMI
- Jumperless input configuration
- Auto-hardware recognition
- Improved Windows PC configuration software
- Process alarms
- Faster communication speeds in selectable MODBUS or ASCII format
- FM approved
- Backward compatible panel cutout, housing, and terminal wiring capability
- Optional digital input and remote reset
- Optional 10V SSR driver output
The West 4700+ limit controller comes from the West Plus Series which incorporates numerous improvements in product specifications, communication, display interface, and software, which pass along the advantages of ease of use, delivery, and value per dollar to the user.
More versatile features and user-friendly functionality have been added to the West 4700+ limit controller including digital inputs, an easy-to-use human-machine interface, jumperless and auto-hardware configuration, 24VDC transmitter power supply, and MODBUS communication. These benefits will save you time (up to 50% on product set-up) and will virtually eliminate the possibility of operator errors.
The West 4700+ limit controller offers fail-safe protection and prevents damage to equipment and products. West 4700+ limit controllers shut down a process when a preset temperature is reached and can't be reset by the operator until the process has returned to a safe operating condition.
Use your West 4700+ limit controller in any application where protection against out-of-range temperature conditions is a critical requirement.
Applications for the West 4700+ Limit Controller
- Industrial and lab ovens/furnaces
- Plastics and thermal forming
- Packaging applications
Please consider these optional accessories.