Lake Monitors FlowStat Sensors
Stainless steel or polypropylene flow sensors with a range of outputs and ±2% accuracy
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Measuring Accuracy: ±2% of full-scale
- Repeatability: ±0.5% of full-scale
- Turn Down Ratio: 10:1
- Flow Measuring Range (SS Body): 1/2" porting, 0.5–15 GPM (2–60 LPM); 3/4" – 1" porting, 1.5–50 GPM (60–200 LPM)
- Temperature Range (SS Body): 20-225ºF (-7 to 107ºC)
- Maximum Pressure (SS Body): to 500 PSIG (34 bar); With optional clear cover: to 200 PSIG (14 bar)
- Flow Measuring Range (Poly Body): 0.5-15 GPM (2-60 LPM); With optional low-flow adapter: 0.1-4.0 GPM (0.4-15 LPM)
- Temperature Range (Poly Body): 20-150°F
- Maximum Pressure (Poly Body): 150 PSIG
- 10' pigtail, 22 AWG multi-conductor cable standard
The Lake Monitors FlowStat sensors are available with either a stainless steel or polypropylene body, depending on your flow monitoring needs. Both units feature an accuracy of ±2% of full-scale and a repeatability of ±0.5% of full-scale. For additional compatibility, the Lake Monitors FlowStat sensors offer 4-20 mA, 0-5 VDC, pulse or relay outputs.
Port Sizes for the Lake Monitors FlowStat Sensors
- The 1/2" port size features a 0.5-15 GPM (2-60 LPM) flow measuring range.
- The 3/4" port size has a 1.5-50 GPM (60-200 LPM) range.
- The 1" port size has a 1.5-50 GPM (60-200 LPM) range.
Regardless of port size, the Lake Monitors FlowStat sensors with stainless steel bodies have a 10:1 turn down ratio and temperature range of 20-225°F (-7 to 107°C).
The ES version of the Lake Monitors FlowStat sensors feature a durable polypropylene body for cost savings and compatibility with a variety of fluids. The ES sensor still offers a flow measuring accuracy of ±2% of full scale, and is capable of handing pressures up to 150 PSIG and temperatures up to 150°F.
This product can be used in the following applications:
Here's how some of our customers used this product.
Low-Cost, High Pressure Pulse Meter
The Background: Our customer manufactures a range of multi-stage pumps designed for dewatering mines. They require a simple pulse meter to be used in a pump prototype they are currently developing
The Problem: Striking a balance between cost and performance will be critical. Even though the pump is capable of producing pressures up to 450psi, since it is only a prototype, the customer wants to keep the cost as low as possible.
The Solution: We recommended a Lake Monitors FlowStat flow sensor. With an all stainless steel body and cover options selected, the FlowStat provides a pulse output for simple water flows up to 500 PSIG.