Lake Monitors ClearView Flow Meter
Economical way to monitor municipal pressure water flows, observe case drain flows, and verify pump outputs
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Measuring Accuracy: ±5% of full-scale
- Repeatability: ±1% of full-scale
- Flow Measuring Ranges: 0.5 to 5 GPM, 1 to 10 GPM, 1 to 15 GPM or 3 to 30 GPM
- Turn Down Ratio: 10:1 (All Ranges)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 325 psig (22.4 Bar)
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 200°F (93°C) (Polycarbonate body); 250°F (121°C) (Polysulphone body)
- Filtration Requirements: 74 Micron (200 US Mesh) Minimum
The Lake Monitors ClearView flow meters provide an economical way to monitor municipal pressure water flows, observe case drain flows, and verify pump outputs. Lake Monitors ClearView flow meters feature a compact and rugged design, measuring less than 8-1/4" long and 2-7/16" in diameter, with a rigid tube and union nut design. The Lake Monitors ClearView flow meters allow for horizontal, vertical, or inverted installation as well.
With a ±5% full-scale accuracy, and a ±1% full-scale repeatability, Lake Monitors ClearView flow meters offer a reliable solution to your flow monitoring needs. You can select from 0.5 to 5 GPM, 1 to 10 GPM, 1 to 15 GPM or 3 to 30 GPM, depending on which flow measuring range best fits your needs. All ranges of the Lake Monitors ClearView flow meters feature a 10:1 turn down ratio.
Other Features of the Lake Monitors ClearView Flow Meters
- A variety of wetted materials of construction and media calibrations
- A variable-area piston metering assembly
- A high contrast scale/indicator
The Lake Monitors ClearView Flow Meter has a variable-area piston to provide accurate, dependable flow rate indication. The high contrast scale/indicator provides an easy-to-read flow rate measuring resolution along with dual units of GPM and LPM.
This product can be used in the following applications: