GE Druck PV620 Pressure Station
Advanced pressure measurement and generation system
Need Help? Call a Calibration Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Pressure measurement and generation
- Pneumatic or hydraulic
- For pressures from vacuum up to 15,000psi
- Compatible with PM620 pressure modules and DPI620 multifunction calibrator
- Standalone replacement for hand pumps
- Bench-top use as comparators
- Dual channel measurement available (MC620)
The GE Druck pressure stations consist of either the PV620 pressure generator or the MC620 pressure module carrier. GE Druck pressure stations work in conjunction with DPI620 multifunction calibrator and PM620 pressure modules to form the GE Druck AMC Advanced Modular Calibration System.
The GE Druck PV620 pressure station is available in three models:
- The PV621 is a pneumatic pressure generator for pressures vacuum to 300 psi.
- The PV622 is a pneumatic pressure generator for pressures vacuum to 1500 psi.
- The PV623 is a hydraulic pressure generator for pressures up to 15,000 psi.
Each GE Druck pressure station is designed for stand-alone operation as a pressure generator and can replace conventional hand pumps to provide greater efficiency and ease of use. GE Druck pressure stations can also be used on the workbench as a comparators. Combining any of the pressure stations with a PM620 pressure module and the DPI620 calibrator creates a uniquely capable, self-contained pressure calibrator.
The GE Druck MC620 pressure module carrier can be used in place of the GE Druck PV620 pressure station. The MXC620 can be combined with pressure modules and the DPI620 to add dual channel pressure measurement capability that can be re-ranged in seconds.
Please consider these optional accessories.