Panametrics DewPro MMR101 Dew Point Transmitter
High-temperature humidity and dew point transmitter
Need Help? Call a Calibration Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Loop-powered, 4 to 20mA transmitter
- Second isolated 4 to 20mA loop for temperature measurement
- Proven polymer capacitive sensor for fast response and calibration stability
- Platinum RTD temperature sensor
- Up to 300°F (150°C) operating temperature
- 0 to 100% relative humidity
- 32 to 300°F (0 to 150°C) dew point
- 4X/IP67 microcontroller enclosure
The Panametrics DewPro MMR101 moisture transmitter is a high-temperature loop-powered moisture and temperature transmitter. Housed in a Type 4X/IP67 enclosure, the Panametrics DewPro MMR101 moisture transmitter features a simple two-wire or four-wire connection.
The Panametrics DewPro MMR101 moisture transmitter uses a proven polymer capacitive sensor to provide a humidity measurement range of 0 to 100% RH with an accuracy of ±2% up to 149°F (65°C). A platinum RTD temperature sensor delivers temperature measurements in the range of 32°F to 300°F (0°C to 150°C).
The Panametrics DewPro MMR101 moisture transmitter features an optional integrated display with user interface to provide full programming and diagnostic capability. In addition, the Panametrics DewPro MMR101 moisture transmitter is FM approved intrinsically safe/explosion-proof for use in Class I, II, III, Division 1 and 2, Groups A, B, C, D, E, F, & G hazardous (classified) locations.
With an operating temperature up to 300°F (150°C), the Panametrics DewPro MMR101 moisture transmitter is ideally suited for the harshest applications. The transmitter can report moisture content in relative humidity, dew point temperature, absolute humidity, and mixing ratio.
Applications for the Panametrics DewPro MMR101 Moisture Transmitter
- Food processing
- High temperature solids
- Paint and coating/finishing processes
- Pharmaceutical processing
- Many other industrial applications