Carlo Gavazzi CA Series
Capacitive level detector with thermoplastic polyester housing for plastic and rubber applications
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Primary designed for plastic and rubber applications
- For liquid and/or dry bulk material detection
- Featuring TRIPLESHIELD Sensor Protection
- Automatic detection of NPN or PNP load
- Selectable make or break switching
- Short-circuit, transients & reverse polarity protection
- Withstands up to 248°F on the sensing surface
- Humidity compensation
- Alarm output (unsafe operation, dirt on sensing surface)
- 5-year of warranty
The Carlo Gavazzi CA Series Capacitive Level Detector has specialized and optimized features for level detection in plastic and rubber applications. Use your Carlo Gavazzi CA Series Capacitive Level Detector for liquid and dry bulk material detection.
Adjustment is easy to change by means of the Carlo Gavazzi CA Series Capacitive Level Detector's single-step teach-in function. With a sensor front capable of withstanding temperatures up to 120°C, the Carlo Gavazzi CA Series Capacitive Level Detector is rated for operating temperatures ranging from -20°C to 85°C.
Enclosed in a grey polyester housing with a 2m PVC cable or M12 plug, Carlo Gavazzi CA Series Capacitive Level Detectors are available with 3-wire DC output with selectable make (NO) or break (NC) switching.