GPI A1 Turbine Flow Meter
Flow range from 0.3 to 300 GPM (formerly known as the RG45-A)
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Flow ranges from 0.3 to 300 GPM (1 to 1000 LPM)
- User can switch between gallons and liters
- Choice of aluminum or nylon body materials
- Installs vertically or horizontally
- 14 to 140°F operating temp with integral display
- -40 to 250°F with remote assembly kit
- Output capabilities available to communicate with process control equipment
- Powered by lithium batteries
The GPI A1 turbine flow meter is a commercial grade electronic digital flow meter. The GPI A1 turbine flow meter offers durable, compact, and high precision fluid measurement. This unique package combines the meter and the LCD into a self-contained and compact unit, making the GPI A1 turbine flow meter an excellent choice for use even in the most remote locations.
Every GPI A1 turbine flow meter is equipped with a self-contained turbine or paddlewheel flow sensor, precisely matched to an integral battery-powered flow computer. The lightweight and compact design of the GPI A1 turbine flow meter allows for vertical or horizontal installations in areas where other flow meters cannot be used. The GPI A1 turbine flow meter is powered by lithium batteries for long life.
Features of the GPI A1 Turbine Flow Meter
- 2 Totals (1 Resettable, 1 Cumulative)
- Factory Calibration in gallons and liters
- 2 User Calibrations and Flowrate
The GPI A1 turbine flow meter bodies are available in your choice of either nylon for water and other non-aggressive liquids or aluminum for fuel and other petroleum products. FM Approved as Intrinsically Safe, the GPI A1 turbine flow meter is perfectly suited for use in hazardous locations.
This product can be used in the following applications: