Carlo Gavazzi RN1F and RN2F Series
Analog, full cycle switching solid state relays
- Manufactured by Carlo Gavazzi
- AC solid state relay, 1- and 2-poles
- Analog switching for resistive loads (heating)
- 4-20 mA or 0-10 V controls
- Rated operational current: 1-pole : 30A and 50A
- 2-pole : 2 x15 A and 2 x 25A
- Rated operational voltage up to 480 VAC
- LED-indication for normal operation and alarm status
- IP 20 protection
- DIN-rail mountable
Carlo Gavazzi RN1F and RN2F Series Solid State Relays feature an analog switching relay to provide a number of full cycles evenly distributed over a fixed period depending of the control input.
Carlo Gavazzi RN1F and RN2F Series Solid State Relays' input of 4-20 mA or 0-10 VDC respectively corresponds to zero and full output within a period of 1.28 s @ 50 Hz (1.07 s @ 60 Hz). This principle makes the transfer characteristics fully linear. The principle operates with zero switching, thus ensuring a reduced level of radiated and wire conducted noise. The 2-pole type has alarm LED indication by loss of master phase. The analogue Full Cycle Switching is not recommended for light control due to light-flickering.