Fuji Electric FKC Differential Pressure Transmitter
Accurately measure differential pressure, liquid level, gauge pressure or flow rate
- Manufactured by Fuji Electric
- High accuracy ±0.07%
- Range ±10 to 30,000 m bar
- Measures liquid, gas or vapor
- Hazardous area approvals
- Minimum environmental influence
- Fuji/HART bilingual communications protocol and FOUNDATION fieldbus and Profibus compatibility
- Application flexibility
- Programmable output Linearization Function
- Burnout current flexibility
- Dry calibration without reference pressure
The Fuji Electric FKC differential pressure transmitter (or flow transmitter) accurately measures differential pressure, liquid level, gauge pressure, or flow rate. The Fuji Electric FKC differential pressure transmitter transmits a proportional 4 to 20mA signal. This differential pressure transmitter utilizes a unique micromachined capacitance silicon sensor with state-of-the-art microprocessor technology to provide exceptional performance and functionality.
In addition to the Fuji Electric FKC differential pressure transmitter, the Fuji Electric FCX-AII Series also includes models FKA, FKE, and FKG.
Features of the Fuji Electric FKC Differential Pressure Transmitter
- 0.07% accuracy is a standard feature. Fuji's micro-capacitance silicon sensor assures this accuracy for all elevated or suppressed calibration ranges without additional adjustment.
- The "Advanced Floating Cell" design which protects the pressure sensor against changes in temperature, static pressure, and overpressure substantially reduces total measurement error in actual field applications.
- FCX–AII series transmitter offers bilingual communications to speak both Fuji proprietary protocol and HART®. Any HART® compatible devices can communicate with FCX–AII. Further, by upgrading electronics FOUNDATION™ fieldbus and Profibus™ are also available.
- In addition to Linear and Square Root, output signal can be freely programmable. (Up to 14 compensated points at approximation.)
- Burnout signal level is adjustable using Model FXW Hand Held Communicator to comply with NAMURNE43.
- Thanks to the best combination of unique construction of mechanical parts (Sensor unit) and high performance electronics circuit (Electronics unit), reliability of dry calibration without reference pressure is at equal level as wet calibration.
- Connections: 1/4-18 NPT process connection; 7/16UNF adapter screw; and, (2) 1/2-14NPT conduit connection. Other connection types are available, please contact us for details.
- Materials: 316 stainless steel process cover, diaphragm and wetted cell body. Low copper aluiminum alloy electronics housing. No cell coating. Other materials options are available, please contact us for details.
Viton® is a registered trademark of DuPont Performance Elastomers