AST4600 Explosion-Proof Pressure Transmitter
CSA 30, Class 1, Div. 1 rated pressure transducer for hazardous locations
Usually ships in 4-6 weeks
- Manufactured by AST American Sensor Tech
- High strength stainless steel construction
- No silicone oil, internal O-rings or welds
- Wide operating temperature range
- Ranges from 50 to 10,000 psi
- Low static and thermal errors
- Unparalleled price and performance
- Rugged design survives harsh environments
- Wide media compatibility
- Suitable for high shock and vibration applications
The AST4600 pressure transducer is a price competitive, high quality, all stainless steel, media isolated pressure sensor intended for use in the measurement of gases and liquids compatible with stainless steel. Pressure transducers from the AST4600 Series are approved to CSA 30 (UL 1203) Class 1, Div. 1, Explosion proof, Groups A, B, C, and D, for use in hazardous location areas.
AST4600 pressure transducers are factory sealed and suitable for use in oil patch regions, refineries, water treatment plants, natural gas compressors, and pharmaceutical applications. These pressure sensors have been designed specifically for applications with demanding price and performance requirements.
The competively priced AST4600 offers a wide range outputs including 1-5V, 4-20mA, and 1-6V. The high strength stainless steel construction of these transducers contains no silicone oil, no welds, and no internal O-rings. Measurements are available in sealed gauge pressure covering ranges up to 10,000 PSI. The AST4600 pressure sensor is ideal for applications needing high accuracy, excellent long-term stability, trouble free operation, long life, and high performance.
Applications for the AST4600 Pressure Sensor
- Industrial OEM Equipment
- Natural gas compressors
- Pipe line instrumentation
- Well head pressure sensing
- Energy & water management
- Pressure instrumentation
- Oil platforms
- Power generation
Please consider these optional accessories.
5-Point NIST Traceable Certificate for AST Pressure Sensors