East Hills Instruments Magnum Pro MP
Pressure and vacuum calibration pump with pressure to 100 psi and vacuum to 28"Hg
Usually ships in 1-2 weeks
- Manufactured by East Hills Instruments
- No-needle valves, "MASH-Proof" vent valve
- Unique, easy-to-use hose and fittings. No snake to fight
- Rugged Delrin and anodized aluminum construction
- Dual O-rings on all pistons insure zero leakage, a solid feel, and very smooth operation
- Compact (9"x 1-1/2") and lightweight
- Maximum pressure on MP-P is 100 psi
- Maximum vacuum on MP-V is 28"Hg
- Oversized check valves for smooth controlled operation
- Extra-large vernier adjustment range
- Pressure venting can be done in increments of 0.1" H2O
- Two year warranty
The East Hills Instruments Magnum Pro MP calibration pump is the most reliable, rugged pressure and vacuum calibration pump for calibrations up to 100 psi. The "Schrader" valve totally eliminates failure caused by the vent valve failing. East Hills Instruments Magnum Pro MP calibration pumps are leak-free due to double O-rings and no-needle valves, and virtually never need rebuilding. The Delrin housing eliminates heat transfer so the readings don't appear to drift.
The East Hills Instruments Magnum Pro MP calibration pump feature unique push-on hoses and fittings. In addition, a swivel keeps the hose from tangling. If the hose is damaged, simply cut off the end and reinsert it into the fitting. An optional hose kit is available with purchase of the East Hills Instruments Magnum Pro MP calibration pump so that a tee is not necessary when connecting a sensor and calibrator. A special non-dispersing lubricant makes the first stroke as easy as the others and eliminates wear caused by the grease migrating to the ends of the stroke. Construction is so strong that the East Hills Instruments Magnum Pro MP calibration pump can be repeatedly dropped on a concrete floor without damage!
Each East Hills Instruments Magnum Pro MP calibration pump includes a pump and one hose assembly with a 1/4" NPT female end. The East Hills Instruments Magnum Pro Pressure Calibration Kit includes the calibration pump, an easy-to-read analog gauge with 1% accuracy, case, and hose to connect to item being tested. The MP-PK and the MP-VK kits are easy to use and handy for field work.