Martel MS-420 Mini-Source Loop Calibrator
Small and portable multi-purpose process loop calibrator
Usually ships in 2-3 weeks. Call for expedite options
- Part number MS-420
- Manufactured by Martel Electronics
- ±0.075% of FS accuracy
- Operating temperature range of 0 to 50°C
- Five current outputs (4, 8, 12, 16, or 20 mA)
- Up to 300O
- Typical applications - Chart recorder, panel meter, data acquisition
The portable Martel MS-420 Mini-Source loop calibrator is a multifunction process calibrator that offers high accuracy in a small yet rugged package.
Martel MS-420 Mini-Source loop calibrators have a single pushbutton which you can use to select one of five current outputs (4, 8, 12, 16, or 20 mA). These current steps can drive up to 300Ω or can act as a 2-wire simulator with an external loop power supply of up to 30 VDC.
Each Martel MS-420 Mini-Source loop calibrator is provided with a 9V battery, a NIST Certificate, and an instruction manual.
Applications for the Martel MS420 Mini-Source Loop Calibrator
- Chart Recorder
- Panel Meter
- Data Acquisition
- Other Process Instruments