Martel IVC-222HPII Voltage/Current Calibrator
Handheld calibrator with calibration lab accuracy
Usually ships in 2-3 weeks. Call for expedite options
- Part number IVC222HPII
- Manufactured by Martel Electronics
- Remarkable 0.015% of reading accuracy
- Four ranges: 200 mV, 2 V, 20 V, and 24 mA
- Intuitive, easy-to-use controls
- RS-232 interface allows computer control
- Built-in 24 V supply can drive 4 to 20 mA loops over 1,000O
- Rugged, lightweight, hand-held unit
- Includes test leads, carrying case, 9 V battery, NIST
- Certificate, and instruction manual
The Martel IVC-222HPII voltage/current calibrator is a general purpose current and voltage source that can be used in engineering, manufacturing, test, and process control applications. The Martel IVC-222HPII voltage/current calibrator combines both digital and analog circuitry to achieve its rated specifications in a small and reliable package.
The Martel IVC-222HPII voltage/current calibrator has the capability to store and recall up to two setpoint values using the SP1 and SP2 keys. An RS-232 port accessed via a custom cable (available from Martel) allows the Martel IVC-222HPII voltage/current calibrator to be computer controlled for automated testing.