Partlow VersaChart Circular Chart Recorder
Micro-based recording controller with profile capability, flexible chart sizes, two displays and up to four pens
Call for availability
- Manufactured by Partlow
- 16 profiles, 8 segments (ramp and dwell)
- On/off, PID, manual and alarm control types
- 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C) operating temp
- Four color printing provides the best trend data readability
- Prints on chart paper of 10, 11, or 12 inch diameter
- 40-character vacuum fluorescent display
- User-configurable chart rotation
- From 6 to 9999 hours per revolution
- NEMA 3 rating (NEMA 4X optional)
- UL, C-UL, CE and ETL approvals
- Complies with Section 1065 of ARRA-09 requirements
The Partlow VersaChart circular chart recorder is perfect for demanding applications requiring a high performance recorder and controller with custom ramp/soak capability. The VersaChart provides powerful true time based profile capability and exceptional value per data. Using advanced printing technology, the VersaChart produces a circle chart in four colors with alphanumeric chart characters for clear, accurate, and readable charts that can be archived.
The VersaChart circular chart recorder delivers up to 16 Profiles with up to 8 segments per profile. The profiling feature provides closed loop PID process control with the added capability of configurable setpoints as a function of time. Additionally, the profile feature includes actuators, parameters, and a function block feature permitting logic equations. The entire recorder (recorder, controller and profile feature) is easy to set up with its innovative PC configuration port and available PC configuration software with security and single point data access features. A recovery feature is also part of the profile option which enables users to choose a course of action in the advent of power loss, preventing unnecessary process cycling.Finally, a guaranteed soak feature assures that the actual process variable during soak is within a preselected tolerance for the soak time to increase product quality and prevent waste/loss.
Applications for the VersaChart include:
- Demanding Process Validation
- Trend Analysis
- Regulatory Compliance
- Product Safety
- Temperature, Pressure, and Relative Humidity
Industries that utilize the VersaChart recorder include oven, chamber, furnaces, heat treating, food processing, and harsh water environments.