Partlow VersaChart Circular Chart Recorder
Versatile recording controller and profiler
Call for availability
- Manufactured by Partlow
- Four color printing provides the best trend data readability
- Prints on plain paper in 10", 11", and 12" sizes
- Prints straight timelines - data records are easy to read and free of time registration error
- NEMA 3 rating (optional NEMA 4X)
- 40-character, vacuum fluorescent display in a variety of user-configurable formats
- Configurable logic equations permits PLC-like control function
- Fully configurable from a PC or the keypad
- Password protection prevents unauthorized or accidental changes
- Modular I/O makes field upgrades simple and quick
- Trend zoning and dual zone capability
- Logic equations allows for operation of nonlinear actuator
- Math functions for 21 point curves used in multiple calculations
- 9-digit totalizers totalize channels together and add PV inputs
- UL, C-UL, CE and ETL approvals
- This model complies with Section 1065 of ARRA-09 requirements
The Partlow VersaChart circular chart recorder is perfect for demanding applications requiring a high performance recorder and controller with custom ramp/soak capability. The Partlow VersaChart circular chart recorder provides powerful true time based profile capability and exceptional value per data. Using advanced printing technology, the Partlow VersaChart circular chart recorder produces a circle chart in four colors with alphanumeric chart characters for clear, accurate, and readable charts that can be archived.
The Partlow VersaChart circular chart recorder delivers up to 16 Profiles with up to 8 segments per profile. The profiling feature provides closed loop PID process control with the added capability of configurable setpoints as a function of time. Additionally, the profile feature includes actuators, parameters, and a function block feature permitting logic equations. The entire Partlow VersaChart circular chart recorder (recorder, controller and profile feature) is easy to set up with its innovative PC configuration port and available PC configuration software with security and single point data access features. A recovery feature is also part of the profile option which enables users to choose a course of action in the advent of power loss, preventing unnecessary process cycling.
Finally, the Partlow VersaChart circular chart recorder has a guaranteed soak feature assures that the actual process variable during soak is within a preselected tolerance for the soak time to increase product quality and prevent waste/loss.
Applications for the Partlow VersaChart Circular Chart Recorder
- Demanding Process Validation
- Trend Analysis
- Regulatory Compliance
- Product Safety
- Temperature, Pressure, and Relative Humidity
Industries that utilize the Partlow VersaChart circular chart recorder include oven, chamber, furnaces, heat treating, food processing, and harsh water environments.