Partlow MRC 7000 Circular Chart Recorder
10" dual pen circular chart recorder, recording controller, or recording profile controller
Usually ships in 2-3 weeks
- Manufactured by Partlow
- Isolated process input offers protection from electrical noise
- Up to two programmable alarms per pen
- Sensor-break and error-fault detection
- Display/chart and process filtering
- Decimal point positioning allows the user to easily change the resolution
- On/Off and PID control
- Programmable output action on sensor break/error condition
- Auto/manual control with bumpless transfer
- Security access systems protect against unauthorized or accidental changes
- Digital communications via RS-485 port
- 24V DC transmitter power supply or use with a mA DC input
- CSA, UL, and CE approval
- Universal input
- 3 Year Factory Warranty
- This model complies with Section 1065 of ARRA-09 requirements
The Partlow MRC 7000 Circular Recorder is microprocessor based and capable of measuring, displaying, recording, and controlling up to two process variables from a variety of inputs. These process variables include temperature, pressure, level, and flow. The MRC 7000 recorder offers three choices: a reliable 10" circular chart recorder, a powerful recording controller, and a versatile recording profile controller.
Standard Features of the MRC 7000 include:
- Universal input capabilities
- Isolated process input
- Process value display for each channel
- Two programmable alarms per channel
- Selectable scan rate
Other features standard to the MRC 7000 include sensor break and error fault detection, display / chart and process filtering, programmable output action on sensor break / error condition, auto / manual transfer, control setpoint limits, secured access system, and more.
Additionally, many optional features are available to the MRC 7000 Recorder: single or dual control output, NEMA 3 enclosure, retransmission of process variable, up to 6 relay and four 4 to 20mA outputs, remote setpoint input, remote run/hold, electric motor modulation, 24V DC transmitter power supply, and RS-485 communications. A recording profiler is also available as an option when you order the recording controller; this version of the recording controller profiles on one or two channels.
Recorder functions, alarm settings, and many other parameters are easily configured via the keys on the front cover of the MRC 7000 Recorder. All user-configured data can be protected against unauthorized or mistaken changes; this is accomplished by the Enable mode security system and protected against data loss due to power failure by a battery back-up.
Applications of the MRC 7000 include:
- Process validation
- Trend analysis
- Regulatory compliance
- Product safety
Use your MRC 7000 in applications involving ovens, chambers, furnaces, heat treating, food processing, and harsh water environments.