GF Signet 2610 Dissolved Oxygen Sensor
Optical DO measurement no flow requirements, Calibration built into the measurement cap 2% of range 0 to 20 mg/l
- Manufactured by Georg Fischer / GF Signet
- Rugged construction
- One year measurement cap life
- No membranes or filling solutions
- Flexible communications:
- 4 to 20 mA or Modbus (RS485)
- S³L digital communication link
- Measurement Range: 0 to 20 mg/L
- Max cable length: Up to 4000 ft (Modbus and 4 to 20 mA)
- Max pressure 300 psi
- Salinity range: 0 to 42 PSU, fixed or real-time capable
- pH range: 2 to10 pH
- Barometric range: 507 to 1115 mbar, fixed or real-time capable
- Operating range: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)
The Georg Fischer / GF Signet 2610 Dissolved Oxygen Sensor is a rugged, reliable sensor designed to deliver accurate dissolved oxygen (DO) data across a wide measuring range while reducing maintenance costs. It features the latest optical technology for DO measurement and eliminates the replacement of membrane and reference solutions.
The Signet 2610 optical sensor cap is calibrated at the factory and requires no field calibration. The optical measurement technology resists abrasion and bleaching allowing for a long life in many harsh applications. The DO sensor has a built in Modbus RS485 and 4 to 20 mA current loop outputs for ease of interface to existing control systems. Additional features include a 10 m (32.8 ft) cable with stripped and tinned ends as well as a titanium thermistor for improved compatibility in salt water applications.
Key features of the S3L include rugged materials of construction that can withstand the harsh environments of both fresh and saltwater applications. In addition to the Signet digital (S3L) sensor communication protocol, the 3-2610-41 includes Modbus RS485 and 4 to 20mA current loop outputs providing ease of interface to existing control systems. Combining the Signet 2610 Dissolved Oxygen sensor with the 9900 Transmitter gives the user a costeffective dissolved oxygen monitoring system. The 3-2610-41 DO sensor is compatible with the 8900 Multi-Parameter Controller and 9900 Transmitters as a generic 4 to 20 mA device. The new 9900 Generation III incorporates a dedicated Dissolved Oxygen instrument type which allows for selection of measurement type, ppm, percent saturation, or partial pressure of oxygen along with the setting of system specific parameter to increase the accuracy of the dissolved oxygen measurement.
- Municipal and Industrial Wastewater Treatment
- Drinking Water Reservoir Monitoring
- Environmental Water Discharge Monitoring
- Aquatic Life Support