Setra 276 Barometric Pressure Transducer
SETRACERAM Sensor, 0.25% FS accuracy, barometric or absolute pressure
- Manufactured by Setra
- Environmentally rugged
- <±0.25% FS, 6 month stability
- Barometric Pressure: 600 to 1100, 800 to 1100 hPa/mb
- Absolute Pressure: 0 to 20 psia
- Compact size (2" dia. x 1")
- Excellent long-term stability
- Low power consumption (for solar or battery power)
- Fast response
- Meets CE conformance standards
The Setra 276 Barometric Pressure Transducer is an extremely accurate and stable transducer based on the proven Setraceram™ sensing element. The glass fused ceramic capacitive sensing capsule is the heart of Setra's environmental pressure transducers because of its inherent thermal stability, low hysteresis and fundamentally simple design.
Another major feature of the 276 is Setra's custom Application Specifi c Integrated Circuit (ASIC). The ASIC works hand-in-hand with the SetraceramTM sensor to achieve long-term stability and high accuracy, unmatched by other manufacturers - even at a much higher cost. The ASIC circuit allows the 276 to operate with an excitation as low as 5 VDC for remote battery or solar powered applications.
The 276 is designed specifically to give maximum flexibility to system integrators and OEM's. The standard unit has a convenient mounting bracket and simple 1/8" tube fitting for quick installations. Its low cost, small size and available options make it application configurable.
If your OEM environmental application requires low cost, combined with superior performance, specify Setra's Model 276 and apply the savings to the bottom line.
- Environmental monitoring systems
- Weather measurement systems
- Weather and environmental data logging
- Barometric pressure compensation for internal combustion engine performance
- Clean room Bbarometric pressure compensation
- Automotive emissions test equipment
Please consider these optional accessories.
Micro local display for ultra high purity products