Manning VL Vent Line Leak Detector
Continuously monitor for potential leaks in the vent lines of refrigeration systems
- Manufactured by Manning Systems by Honeywell
- Improves personnel, product and equipment safety
- Extremely reliable sensor assembly
- Easy to calibrate and adjust
- Simple to install
- Continuous monitoring
- Potentially lower insurance rates
- Input directly to central alarm systems
- Linear 4/20 mA output
The Manning Vent Line (VL) is designed to continuously monitor for high concentrations of ammonia or fluorocarbons in vent lines of refrigeration systems.
High concentrations of refrigerant gases in vent lines are warnings of system overpressure or leaking relief valves. Either can pose danger to employees and equipment. Wasted refrigerants are costly and can mean overtime labor and plant downtime.
Designed to be installed in refrigeration vent lines, the VL sensor is supplied with a 2" cast steel "T", plug and nipple.
The sensor is embedded in a 2" forged steel bull plug and houses a four-point terminal strip for electrically connecting the sensor and pre-amp. The linear 4/20 mA output pre-amp is housed in a separate enclosure.
The Manning Vent Line leak detector is designed to be electrically connected to and monitored by all Honeywell Analytics readouts or can send a signal directly to a PLC.
- Ammonia or Fluorocarbon Monitoring of Refrigeration System Vent Lines
- Equipment Rooms
- Refrigeration Systems