AquaMetrix AM3455 Conductivity Probes
Sanitary flange fitting, stainless steel electrode sensor
Usually ships in 2-3 weeks
- Manufactured by AquaMetrix
- 100 PSI at 120°C max pressure
- Automatic temperature compensation
- FDA approved DuPont PTFE TeflonTM® insulators
- Small size enables convenient installation and service
- O-ring seals used on all versions for high on-stream reliability
- Plastic gland fitting allows removal and replacement without tools
AquaMetrix AM3455 conductivity probes are welded to blind flanges and can be inserted into standard tee fittings in sanitary systems using Ladish or Tri-Clover fittings.
Wetted materials of construction are 316L stainless steel and Teflon, with double redundant EPDM o-rings. The process side or-ring is the only one in contact with the stream, allowing the back o-ring to maintain reliable sealing, free from chemical attack. Temperature compensation elements are potted in the body itself. Leads are 10' standard.
Process connections are Tri-Clamp sanitary flanges of customer specified size. The insertion depth can be modified on request to obtain proper positioning in a specific installation. The sensor is built for clean in-place service, either stream or sterilizing chemicals. All wetted materials are FDA compliant and USP Class VI is available.
Applications for AquaMetrix AM3455 Conductivity Probes
- Food and Beverage
- All sanitary applications
- High purity water applications
- Pharmaceutical Applications
- Reverse Osmosis systems