Flo-tech PFM6 Digital Portable Hydraulic Tester
Simultaneously Measures Flow, Pressure and Temperature
Usually ships in 2-4 weeks
- Manufactured by Flo-tech
- Five flow ranges
- Large 3-1/2 digit LCD for flow and temperature
- Helical tube pressure gauge
- Loading valve with fingertip control of pressure
- Platinum resistance temperature sensor
- Pressure surge protection
- Turbine flow sensor provides fast response
- Available with SAE or BSPP ports
- Pressures up to 6000 PSI (414 Bar)
- Temperatures up to 300 °F (150 °C)
- Flow accuracy ±1% of full scale
- Repeatability ±0.2%
The Flo-tech PFM6 Digital Portable Hydraulic Testers are a compact, lightweight portable testers designed for fast diagnostic troubleshooting of all types of mobile or stationary hydraulic systems and components. These self-contained testers feature laboratory accuracy and provide flow, pressure and temperature measurements simultaneously from one point.
Simple operation includes a toggle switch to display either flow or temperature readings and a loading valve that operates with fingertip control. The dual scale helical tube pressure gauge offers pulsation dampening and high overpressure capacity. For safe operation, all testers include pressure surge protection.
Please consider these optional accessories.
Pre-amplifier for low level turbine meter