Hanna Instruments HI 903 Karl Fischer Volumetric Titrator
Automatic potentiometric titrator for moisture determination with Clip-Lock exchangeable burette system
Usually ships in 3-5 weeks
- Part number HI903-01
- Manufactured by Hanna Instruments
- Measures 100 ppm to 100% water content
- 1 ppm (0.0001%) resolution
- Precision titrant delivery system
- 40,000 step, piston dosing pump
- 0.1% accuracy
- Delivers as little as 0.125 µL of titrant
- Glass anti-diffusion dispensing tip
- Sealed solvent system
- Change to fresh solvent in a matter of seconds without opening the titration vessel
- Minimizes exposure to ambient humidity, reducing titrant consumption and saving time
- Automatic, integrated magnetic stirrer adjustable from 200-2000 RPM
- Chemically-resistant reaction vessel cap and fittings
- Rechargeable indicating desiccant
- Prevents the ingress of ambient humidity into the sealed solvent system while maintaining full titrator functionality
- Indicates when adsorption capacity is depleted
- Regenerates at 150°C
The Hanna Instruments HI 903 Karl Fischer Volumetric Titrator for moisture analysis is an extension of HANNA's highly successful potentiometric titrator platform. The HI 903 combines an ultra-high precision titrant delivery system with optically regulated magnetic stirring, sophisticated endpoint determination, dynamic dosing and background drift correction algorithms.
The result is an extremely adaptable titrator capable of titrating with superior accuracy and precision even for samples with low moisture content. The HI 903 dispenses the titrant, detects the endpoint and performs all necessary calculations automatically.
The HI 903 comes equipped with a solvent handling system to reduce cell conditioning time and can be connected directly to your laboratory balance via serial interface.
The HI 903's powerful software and intuitive menus are easily navigated on the large, color LCD display making it simple to view results. Choose from included methods or develop a custom method for almost any application or sample type. Using a USB flash drive or connecting the titrator to the HI 900PC application, methods (standard and user) can be upgraded, stored or deleted.
Clip-Lock Exchangeable Burette System
With Clip-Lock, it only takes a few seconds to exchange the reagent burettes to perform a different titration.
The Clip-Lock exchangeable burette system prevents cross contamination while reducing loss of time and reagents. Burettes simply slide out for quick exchanges and detaching the aspiration and dispensing tubes from the titrant bottles is easy.
Interrupting an important cycle of analysis due to a malfunctioning burette is a thing of the past. With the HANNA Clip-Lock system you can simply substitute the burette and complete all your tests with the same titrant!
Having several prepared burettes on hand will make the HANNA HI 902C one of the fastest and most versatile titration systems on the market.
The Hanna Instruments HI 903 Karl Fischer Volumetric Titrator Includes:
- Dual platinum pin electrode
- Dosing pump
- 5mL burette assembly with tubing
- Air pump assembly with tubing
- Beaker and bottle top assemblies and all fittings
- Desiccant cartridges (4) with indicating desiccant
- Stir bar, waste bottle, and calibration key
- USB cable and power cable
- HI 900PC application
- USB flash drive
- Quality certificate and ISO 8655 burette compliance report
- Instruction manual binder