PolyScience LS Series Recirculating Chillers
Benchtop refrigerated chiller with choice of turbine or magnetic drive centrifugal pump
Call for availability
- Manufactured by PolyScience
- -4 to 104°F (-20 to 40°C) working temp
- ±0.2°F (±0.1°C) temp stability
- Cooling capacity up to 1290 watts at 20°C
- CSA UL compliant (60 Hz)
- CE approved (50 Hz)
PolyScience LS series recirculating chillers feature a microprocessor-based controller, digital temperature display (°C or °F), and simple operation and maintenance. These powerful, low-temperature chillers are well matched for use with rotary evaporators, vacuum systems, spectrometers, and other analytical equipment.
To optimize cooling efficiency and performance, these sophisticated Chillers also feature a modulated refrigeration system. As a result, temperature stability is greatly enhanced and compressor life extended.
PolyScience LS series recirculating chillers are equipped with either a magnetic drive centrifugal pump or a turbine pump. Wetted parts within the recirculation system are brass, copper, stainless steel, EPDM rubber, Alcryn, nylon, PVC, and polyethylene.
PolyScience LS Series Recirculating Chillers Feature
- High performance at low temperatures
- Large, easy to read LED display
- Space-saving design
- Cooling at ambient temperatures as high as 35°C
- Low flow shutoff and alarm, high and low temperature alarms
- Simple setup, operation, and maintenance
- Fluid level indicator
- WhisperCool Environmental Control System