PolyScience MM Series Recirculating Chillers
Benchtop refrigerated chiller with magnetic drive centrifugal pump, medium-temp
Call for availability
- Manufactured by PolyScience
- 23 to 122°F (-5 to 50°C) working temp
- ±0.2°F (±0.1°C) temp stability
- Cooling capacity up to 460 watts at 20°C
PolyScience MM series recirculating chillers feature a microprocessor-based controller, digital temperature display (°C or °F), and simple operation and maintenance. These powerful, low-temperature chillers are well matched for use with rotary evaporators, vacuum systems, spectrometers, and other analytical equipment.
To optimize cooling efficiency and performance, these sophisticated Chillers also feature a modulated refrigeration system. As a result, temperature stability is greatly enhanced and compressor life extended.
PolyScience MM series recirculating chillers are equipped with a magnetic drive centrifugal pump. Wetted parts within the recirculation system are brass, copper, stainless steel, EPDM rubber, Alcryn, nylon, PVC, and polyethylene.
PolyScience MM Series Recirculating Chillers Feature
- Precise and stable temperature control at low temperatures
- Large, easy to read LED display
- Space-saving design
- Cooling at ambient temperatures as high as 35°C
- Low flow shutoff and alarm, high and low temperature alarms
- Simple setup, operation, and maintenance
- Fluid level indicator
- Choice of two different centrifugal pumps