Amprobe AMB-55 / AMB-110 Megohmmeters / Insulation Tester
Industrial high-voltage megohmmeter with all-in-one measurement
Select options to see availability
- Manufactured by Amprobe
- Real time graph dispay
- One testing instrument for low and high voltage systems
- Insulation resistance measurement up to 10TΩ
- User selectable Programmable Timer (1s to 99 min)
- Automatic discharge of test object after completion of measurement
- Handy, rugged carrying case
- Dual power source – receptacle or rechargeable batteries
- Built in internal memory storing 1000 measurements with time and date
- CAT IV 600V overvoltage category for industrial applications
Amprobe AMB-55 / AMB-110 Megohmmeters / Insulation Testers have all necessary features for advanced professional insulation diagnostics. Automated calculation of PI, DD and DAR, combined with a possibility to perform a step voltage test make these instruments suitable for the most demanding customers and applications. Large LCD display allows real time R(t) graphs to be displayed. Windows compatible PC Software and either RS232 or USB communications ports serve for connecting the instrument to the PC and management of the recorded test data.
Selectable testing voltages: One testing instrument for low and high voltage systems.
- AMB-55 from 250V to 5000V with 25V increments
- AMB-110 from 500V to 10,000V with 25V increments
Additional features include:
- Real time resistance against time graph plotting facility to graphically illustrate the response of a material to an applied test voltage.
- Step voltage test - Insulation resistance will be measured at five different, equality sequenced test voltages for in-depth insulation system diagnostics.
- High charging capacity - With 5 mA charging current insulation systems up to 50 μF can be quickly charged and tested.
- High EM (noise) immunity - Built in noise rejection filters and shielded test leads supplied in a standard set make the instrument suitable for accurate insulation testing in environments with high EM interferences like HV switchyards or similar environments.
Test applications include:
- Surge arrestors