Extech PQ3450 3-Phase Power Analyzer/Datalogger
Datalogger that saves data on an SD card in Excel® format
- Part number PQ3450
- Manufactured by Extech
- Large dot-matrix, sun-readable, numerical, backlit LCD
- Log up to 30,000 reading on a removable SD memory card in Microsoft Excel® format
- Wide sampling rate range (2 seconds to 2 hours)
- Built-in Clock and Calendar
- Easy-to-use onscreen menu
- Easy-to-hold rugged over molded housing
The PQ3450 3-Phase Power Analyzer/Datalogger logs up to 30,000 reading on a removable SD memory card in Microsoft Excel® format and easily transfers data to a PC for analysis.
Full system analysis with up to 35 parameters.
- V (phase-to-phase), V (phase-to-ground)
- A (phase-to-ground)
- KW / KVA / KVAR / PF (phase)
- KW / KVA / KVAR / PF (system)
- KWH / KVAH / KVARH / PFH (system)
- Phase angle
The PQ3450 ships complete with:
- 4 voltage leads with alligator clips.
- 8 AA batteries.
- SD memory card.
- Universal AC adaptor (100 to 240V)
- Durable hard carrying case.