Flowline EchoPod DL10 Ultrasonic Level Transmitter
Continuous non-contact level measurement up to 49.2in (1.25m)
- Manufactured by Flowline
- 4-20 mA output for longer signal distances up to 1000ft (300m)
- Configuration is fast and easy via WebCal software and USB adapter
- Optimized for small tanks
- Narrow 2in beam width and short 2in dead band
- PVDF transducer and 6P polycarbonate enclosure for corrosive liquids
- Automatic temperature compensation
The Flowline EchoPod DL10 Ultrasonic Level Transmitter provides continuous level measurement up to 49.2in (1.25m) with a 4-20 mA signal output, and is configured via our free WebCal software. This non-contact liquid level sensor is ideally suited for corrosive, sticky or dirty liquids, and is broadly selected for small day tank, skid, IBC, sump and process tank level applications.
Please consider these optional accessories.
Installation fittings for Flowline Level Transmitters