Flowline EchoPod DL34 Ultrasonic Level Transmitter
The general purpose ultrasonic level transmitter provides continuous level measurement up to 18.0’ (5.5m) with a 4-20 mA signal output, and is configured via free Webcal software.
- Manufactured by Flowline
- Level detection, switch and control functions up to 18.0’ (5.5m)
- Configuration is fast and easy via WebCal software and USB adapter
- Narrow 3” beam width and short 8” dead band optimized for small tanks
- Four programmable relays for switch, pump or valve control and fail-safety
- 1 pump or valve with 3 alarms
- 2 pumps (lead-lag) with 2 alarms
- 2 pumps (duplexing) with 2 alarms
- 4 independent switch point alarms
- PVDF transducer and 6P polycarbonate enclosure for corrosive liquids
- Automatic temperature compensation
- RoHS Compliant
- FM Approved
The general purpose ultrasonic level transmitter provides continuous level measurement up to 18.0' (5.5m) with a 4-20 mA signal output, and is configured via our free Webcal software. The level sensor has 4 programmable relays with selectable hysteresis and fail-safe logic. The embedded level controller can lower cost by replacing external control hardware. This non-contact liquid level sensor is ideally suited for corrosive, sticky or dirty liquids, and is widely selected for day tank, skid, IBC, sump and process tank level applications.
Please consider these optional accessories.
Installation fittings for Flowline Level Transmitters