JUMO eTRON M Electronic Microstat Temperature Controller
Integrated defrosting function and configurable for heating and cooling
Usually ships in 1-2 weeks
- Manufactured by Jumo
- Limit monitoring
- Available for resistance thermometer, thermocouple, standard current or voltage signals, according to choice
- Choice of a 10A relay or two 5 A relays
- Adjustable switching hysteresis
- Time-delayed switch-on after power-on is selectable, e. g. for staggered starting of several equipment units
- Operating hours counter
- Symbols for operating modes, °C, °F, hours, minutes and seconds in display
- Parameter level protected by code
- UL approval
The JUMO eTRON M Electric Microstat temperature controller is a compact, digital electronic thermostat for simple temperature control (heating or cooling). The measurement input permits the connection of resistance thermometers or thermocouples, or standard current or voltage signals. The measured value is shown on a 3-digit backlit display. The switching states of relays K1 and K2 are indicated by two LEDs.
The instrument incorporates a simple defrosting function as well as an operating hours counter, which can, for instance, be used to record the operating time of a cooling compressor.
The instrument can be operated from 4 keys on the front panel. The electrical connection is made via screw terminals on the back of the instrument. A setup program and a PC interface are available as accessories, for simple configuration and parameterization from a PC.
Please consider these optional accessories.