Jumo eTRON M100 Electronic Refrigeration Controller
For cold stores, freezer cabinets or cold displays
Usually ships in 1-2 weeks
- Manufactured by Jumo
- 16A relay for cooling unit and 8A relay for defrosting and fan functions
- Choice of “electrical” or “hot gas” defrosting process
- 2 analog inputs for RTDs, KTY1X-6 or KTY2X-6 in 2-wire circuit
- Customized linearization is programmable through the setup program
- Operating hours counter with integrated service counter
- Alarm generation via relay or buzzer
- Available with real-time clock, data logger, and RS485 interface
- The data logger records the measurement inputs and switching states of all relays. This makes it possible to implement HACCP monitoring of the cold chain.
- Up to 8 parameters can be enabled individually for the operating level
- The parameter level is protected by a code, thus preventing any unauthorized access to the instrument data.
- Meets the requirements as per EN 12830 and EN 13485
- Setup program for instrument configuration and evaluation of the data logger
The JUMO eTRON M100 electronic refrigeration controller is for applications in cold stores, freezer cabinets or cold displays, for connection to RTD probes Pt100, Pt1000, KTY1X-6 or KTY2X-6. The first measurement input is used to acquire the temperature of the cold store. The second measurement input acquires the evaporator temperature, and ends the defrosting process as soon as the limit for defrosting has been reached.
The measurements and parameters are shown in a 3-character backlit display. Three relays are available for the cooling unit, the defrosting heating, and the fan. Alarms can optionally be generated via a relay or by means of the integrated buzzer. The switching states of the relays are indicated via yellow LEDs. Further options include a data logger with an adjustable recording interval for HACCP-compliant documentation1, an RS485 interface, and a real-time clock. The electrical connection is made via screw terminals. Four keys serve for instrument operation and parameterization.
A setup program and a PC interface are available as accessories, for easy parameterization from the PC, and for evaluating the data logger.