Vaisala HMT120 / HMT130 Humidity & Temperature Transmitters
Feature a wall-mounted or remote HUMICAP relative humidity probe
- Manufactured by Vaisala
- Vaisala HUMICAP® technology with humidity sensor HUMICAP® 180R
- 2-wire loop-powered or 3-wire voltage output configurations
- Interchangeable probe (easy field calibration)
- Accurate and reliable
- Resistant to dust and most chemicals
- Optional LCD display
- USB cable available for a PC connection for maintenance
- Wall-mounted or with a remote probe
- Constant output probe available
- Can be mounted outdoors using a Vaisala installation kit and the Vaisala Radiation Shield DTR502B
- Enclosure IP65
- Suitable for cleanrooms and demanding HVAC applications
The Vaisala HUMICAP HMT120 and HMT130 Humidity and Temperature Transmitters are designed for humidity and temperature monitoring in cleanrooms and are also suitable for demanding HVAC applications.
The HMT120 and HMT130 incorporate Vaisala HUMICAP technology that measures relative humidity accurately and reliably. The Vaisala HUMICAP is resistant to dust and most chemicals.
The transmitter enclosure is optimized for use in cleanrooms. The smooth surface of the enclosure makes it easy to clean and the enclosure material is chosen to tolerate purifying agents. Furthermore, the cabling can be done through the back wall of the transmitter.
The HMT120/130 transmitters use a fully interchangeable relative humity probe. The probe can be easily removed and replaced with a new one without having to adjust the transmitter, which allows for easy and quick recalibration of the transmitter. The probe can be adjusted using one of Vaisala's portable meters as a reference.
Also available is a constant output probe with fixed RH and T output for convenient inspection of the monitoring system and signal transfer line.
The HMT120 and HMT130 transmitters are available as wall mounted or with remote probe. For high temperature applications or where space is limited, the remote probe is ideal. The transmitters come with an optional, LCD display, which shows the measurement results of selected parameters in selected units. The parameters are displayed simultaeously at two separate rows on the display.