Megger MIT400 CAT IV Insulation Tester
Insulation testing up to 1000 V and 200 GΩ, Analog arc and dual digital display
1 in stock
- Part number MIT400-EN
- Manufactured by Megger
- CAT IV 600 V rating
- TRMS & DC Voltage measurement
- Continuity testing at 200 mA or 20 mA down to 0.01
- IP54 rated
The Megger MIT400 insulation and continuity tester has been designed for electrical testing by power utilities, industrials, telecommunication companies, commercial/domestic electricians and anyone with unique test voltage requirements. The wide range of features also makes the MIT400 ideal for maintenance technicians and engineers. They replace the well-established BM400 insulation tester range, giving greater functionality with simplified operation, greater application range and increased safety.
The MIT400 ranges from 250 V, 500 V and 1000 V
Applications for MIT Models 400, 410, 420 and 430 include:
- Building/Campus electrical maintenance
- Large and small scale electrical installations
- Periodic electrical systems inspection and testing
- Cable testing
Specific safety features include:
- Any live circuit detection inhibits any insulation testing on circuits above 50 V (75 volts on Telecom models)
- Any live circuit detection and test inhibit on continuity measurements
- Default display of live circuit voltage on all ranges
- Detection and inhibit features function even if the protections fuse has failed
Also, fast detection circuitry prevents damage to the instruments if accidentally connected to live circuits or across phases.
Included with every instrument
- Set of silicone test leads – Flexible and long lasting, these leads prevent errors from test lead leakage on high resistance type of insulation testing. They also provide increased accuracy above 10 GΩ
- Rugged instrument rubber boot with built-in stand– Protects the instrument from dings and drops and provides an easier, better grip of the instrument.
- Plug-in switch probe – Allows the user to remotely perform insulation tests, reducing the time taken to perform a test. Not included with the MIT400 and 40X.
- High-impact polypropylene carry case – Further protects the instrument and provides space for the leads, switch probe, etc.
- Free calibration certificate (not included with the MIT40X).
- Owner information CD.
- Three year product warranty.
|Minimum Test Voltage||50V|
|Maximum Test Voltage||1000V|
|Maximum Reading||20 GΩ|